Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Crazy Car Ramp Tesing

Yes, the moment I have been waiting for! We finally get use our toy cars on our cardboard and wooden ramps.  I think we are going to get a big surprise with how far the cars travel.  This will be so much fun -  we won’t do any school work for the afternoon…

I’ve got to get my car and my ramp. Ok, lets go! I hope my car doesn’t get wet (it’s drizzling and cold) while we are testing how far our cars go on ramps with different degrees of slope. “All right class - lets go get ready for our testing,” says Mr Ward .  We were very happy that we could try our ramps out. 

The next day we made a humongous ramp - it was nearly as tall as the roof.   We got the car and counted down 3, 2, 1 then the tester released the car down the ramp – ZOOM! It travelled 6 metres and 30 centimetres (although it wasn’t a smooth ride) It went much further than the cars we tested outside.


By Sophie and Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment