Tuesday, October 21, 2014

M.S.S senior teams speech finals

It was nearly the end of Term three and Manchester Street school Senior Team Speech Finals were hełd at the fielding bible chapel. Two kids from every senior class got chosen to go into the speech competition! The kids from outstanding  Room O were Gabby Quin and Kezia Rodgers, from Room H were Milly Patching and Shannon Sawyers, from Room I were Sam baker and Tommi Davis  and from Room K with Oliver Dawson And Jayde Timmins. 

Getting to say my speech in front of the group was exciting and a I was a tiny bit nervous. I got into the finals Yey... My speech was about " if I could be the French queen in the French Revolution! My favourite speech was Tommi's because I thought it was quite funny and sensible in the same way. It was about " if I could stop people from smoking". 

It was time to find out who was going into the Inter-school Speech Finals where people from all the Primary Schools get to compete against each other to find out who is the winner! The lady who judged our school competition said " It was very close and it was so hard to choose but the two students who are going into the Inters-school Speech Competition are Sam baker from Room I and Kezia Rodgers From Room O!!!!!!

Gabby Quin


No comments:

Post a Comment